1. In the event of a problem the client is entitled to complain.
2. The client should complain in writing to the Managing Director of ALM Law Limited in writing setting out in detail the nature and reasons for the complaint.
3. A complaint may be made about a bill for professional services.
4. ALM Law Limited has a complaints procedure a copy of which is available on request.
5. At the conclusion of ALM Law Limited’s complaint procedure the client has a right to complaint to the Legal Ombudsman whose details may be found at www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
6. There is also a right to object to a bill by applying to the court for an assessment of the bill under Part 3 of the Solicitors’ Act 1974.
7. If all or any part of the bill remains unpaid ALM Law Limited may be entitled to charge interest.